At our law firm, we put the health and safety of our clients, their families, our staff and their families first. Our commitment to your legal needs is a top priority to us, however, we believe the need to protect your wellbeing is just as important. Truly, we have been monitoring and adjusting our law firm practices in response to what was needed since the early part of 2020 and we will continue to be proactive as needed.
We have stayed open for business and will continue to do so as we are an essential busines. However, we wanted to keep you informed of what we are doing. Our goal is to continue to remain a resource to our community and we ask that you please call us with any questions.
How We Have Responded:
- We are still open and taking on clients for all estate planning and government benefits needs, which is even more important to people during these times. We ask that you call our office to learn more about how we are scheduling initial consultations and signing meetings. We are keeping your safety and our staff’s safety in mind and we welcome your calls.
- We are utilizing more email communication for documentation matters.
- Some of our staff are working remotely and can be reached through email or the office phone line.
- We are in communication with nursing homes, hospitals and senior living communities to better understand how we can support them and address any client’s needs that are in residence there.
- We can accept credit cards over the phone and you can mail in a check to our office: 104 E Olive Ave., Ste #103 Redlands, CA 92373
How to Reach Us:
- Our normal business hours remain: Monday through Thursday, 8:30am to 5:00pm and, Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm. Weekend and evening appointments with approval.
- Our Marketing Director, Julie Fisher, is available to discuss future seminar/presentation plans, events, meetings and more. Please email her at: email@example.com.
I truly believe we are positioned to take on the needs of our clients and help any new families or individuals as we adhere to any agency recommendations. Our goals remain the same, to be hands-on and hardworking for you and your loved ones. Everyone needs a plan, even, in such a time as this, and we want you to be confident that we are here and available for you.
We thank you for your confidence in our law firm over these past 14 years! Rest assured, your health is our top concern and we will work with local agency recommendations to put safety first. We are prepared and committed to helping you with your estate planning needs.
The Elder & Disability Law Firm