At our law firm, we put the health and safety of our clients, their families, our staff and their families first. Our commitment to your legal needs is a top priority to us as well, however, we believe the need to protect your wellbeing is just as important. Truly, we have been monitoring and addressing law firm practices when necessary since January to ensure the safety of our clients and staff.
During this time, as we are asked to stay at home, we are staying open for business. However, we wanted to keep you informed of what we are doing. Our goal is to continue to remain a resource to our community and we ask that you please call us with any questions:
How We Have Responded:
- We are still open and taking on clients for all their estate planning and government benefits needs, which is even more important to people during these times. We ask that you call our office at 909-888-7100 to learn more about how we are scheduling initial consultations and signing meetings. We are keeping your safety and our staff’s safety in mind and we welcome your calls.
- We are utilizing more email communication for documentation matters.
- Some of our staff are working remotely and can be reached via our regular phone number or email.
- We are in communication with nursing homes and senior living communities across the Inland Empire to better understand how we can support them and address any client’s needs that are in residence there.
- We can accept credit cards over the phone, and you can mail in a check to our main office: 104 E Olive Ave., Ste #103 Redlands, CA 92373
How to Reach Us:
- Our normal business hours are still: Monday through Thursday, 8:30am to 4:30pm and, Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm. Weekend and evening appointments with approval. Call us at 909-888-7100.
- Our website allows you to email us and send communication whether for a consultation request or follow-up on your case. Go to: www.california-elder-law.com.
- Our Marketing Director is available to discuss future seminar/presentation plans, events, meetings and more. Please contact Julie at 951-489-9918 or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I truly believe we are positioned to take on the needs of our clients and help any new families or individuals as we adhere to any agency recommendations. Our goals remain the same, to be hands-on and hardworking for you and your loved ones. Everyone needs a plan, even, in such a time as this, and we want you to be confident that we are here and available for you.
We thank you for your confidence in our law firm over these past 13 years! Rest assured, your health is our top concern and we will work with local agency recommendations to put safety first. We are prepared and committed to helping you with your estate planning needs.
The Elder & Disability Law Firm