How To Protect Your Spouse At Home

End of life issues frightens many of our clients. During these times, the fear of losing one's home can often be an unnecessary fear that we can help dispel for our clients.

At The Elder and Disability Law Firm, APC, we help clients and their spouses keep their homes even if one of them moves into a nursing home while the other still lives at home. When our clients come to see us worried about losing their homes, we help them understand how they can use Medi-Cal benefits to achieve goals that other people may have mistakenly told them are impossible, including:

  • Keeping their pension
  • Keeping Social Security income
  • Keeping the house
  • Enabling one spouse to live in the home while the other lives in a nursing home

We are focused on helping your family preserve your assets while still qualifying for and receiving Medi-Cal benefits. We can show you how, with proper planning, Medi-Cal will pay for most of the nursing home costs.

A Unique Approach To Law: Focusing On Protecting Your Assets

We do not seek to be all things to all people. As a result of our focus, we can provide our clients with unique value concerning Medi-Cal. Our firm's founder, attorney Esther C. Wang, has over 25 years of legal experience, most of which is in this area of law. Attorney Jason Oei has a strong litigation background and also has extensive experience in this area of practice.

We work solely to maximize our clients' Medi-Cal benefits. As a result, we regularly advise clients about their rights with respect to the full range of issues on the matter, including:

  • Estate planning issues
  • Nursing home Medi-Cal benefit planning
  • Long-term care
  • Home care
  • Senior retirement living
  • Board and care
  • Veterans spouse benefits and assisted living
  • Veterans retirement

Contact Us So We Can Answer Your Questions

Schedule your strategy session today to learn more about your rights with respect to Medi-Cal benefits and other available legal options. Call our Redlands office at 909-677-2671.