YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR ESTATE & SPECIAL NEEDS PLAN…NOW WHAT?
Once you have established an appropriate special needs plan, you might think that your interaction with us is done. After all, you have got a plan! But as we all know, plans change, so it’s important to stay in close contact with us throughout your life because there are events that should direct you to call us immediately, so we can help you:
- Your Family Member with Special Needs Is Turning 18
- You Move to Another State
- Your Financial Situation Changes
- You Retire, Become Disabled or The Primary Caregiver Passes Away
- The Person with Special Needs Health Changes
CALL US TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
Whether you have a special needs trust in place or not, if you are facing one of these events yourself or you have a family member who is, we encourage you to call with your questions at 909-677-2671 or ask us for a free evaluation.
Be sure to call or contact us sooner rather than later because the timing of the decisions families must make has a dramatic impact on the results.